Thread: Just exhausted...

Just exhausted...

I’ve had anxiety for a long time, mainly health anxiety. I’ve come to terms with it and thought it was being managed but I guess not. It’s back and it’s physically exhausting to the point where I’m starting to believe there’s something physically wrong with me...
    I’m feeling very alone cause it seems like everyone is too busy with their own lives and issues to just listen to my problems. I’m also trying to keep it together cause I’m the mum of two young kids and I have no choice. I’ve always been resistant to taking medication for it ( fear of side effects) but I’m now thinking it’s the only solution.....
    Just feeling a bit helpless and sorry for my self I guess and just needed to let it out.

Re: Just exhausted...

Quote Originally Posted by Itsmeagain View Post
    I’ve had anxiety for a long time, mainly health anxiety. I’ve come to terms with it and thought it was being managed but I guess not. It’s back and it’s physically exhausting to the point where I’m starting to believe there’s something physically wrong with me...
    I’m feeling very alone cause it seems like everyone is too busy with their own lives and issues to just listen to my problems. I’m also trying to keep it together cause I’m the mum of two young kids and I have no choice. I’ve always been resistant to taking medication for it ( fear of side effects) but I’m now thinking it’s the only solution......
    Just feeling a bit helpless and sorry for my self I guess and just needed to let it out.
    I think it would be fine to do a course of antidepressants, they may make all the difference to the way you view life and you'll feel better too. Sometimes doing it alone just isn't enough, especially when there's nobody to talk to. Speaking to your Dr would be a good start

Re: Just exhausted...

Thank you for taking the time to reply.... I’ll be seeing my doctor this week, hopefully he’ll be able to help me.

Thread Information