Hi,
I'm struggling with what to do for the best right now. I finished my degree in July, a health degree, which obviously now means I am qualified to get a good job that I know I'll enjoy. But I cant do it. I have been engulfed in anxiety since before my graduation, nearly couldn't finish my final placement and needed several extensions for uni work and my dissertation because of various anxiety problems. This has all caused me to use alcohol as a crutch and consequently I always feel crap, tired and obviously aware its heightening my overall low mood and anxiety.
I dont know what to do for the best. I need to pass my driving test and wanted to make that my focus but feel it's not enough. My partner and I moved out around the time all this materialised and hes losing his patience with me just being sat at home now. I also dont know how to just cut the alcohol off. I'm not drinking to be drunk, but to ease my anxiety , so I'm aware it's a problem. Do I work on that, the driving, do I throw myself into a job and pray for the best? I dont know. I'm so stuck.
Any advice would be great, thank you x