Hey. Not commented on here for a while but still struggling with a lot of issues and just wondering if anyone can empathise. Had neck and arm problems since summer. My neck isnt so much of a problem now however I have tennis elbow / tendonitis in both my forearms which I cant shake off. Last month I started getting lower back pain and sciatica like symptoms in both legs. I had loads of blood tests done they all came back fine and an MRI of my neck and lower back. Nothing too exciting was found just some disc and joint degeneration in both neck and lumbar spine but nothing too out of the ordinary for my age (32). However last few weeks my legs have been ridiculously tight. I mean like struggling to do things now. Given that I have issues with my arms and legs now I worry about the nasty neurological conditions however I've had the arm thing since July so assume I would have some real clinical weakness by now if that was the case and also think MRI would have spotted any signs of MS at least. It's just hard to accept this is all anxiety based. The doctor has put me on mirtazapine which is the first medication I've ever really had but this is how bad my anxiety has been. I went for a run tonight to prove I could still run really and probably did 2-3 miles so my stamina is fine but my legs were just so tight through out it was hard work. The thing that is annoying me now is I keep telling myself the muscle stiffness is just down to my mental state but that doesnt help it go away, it just doesnt seem to be budging. I've seen physios, had massages etc. and still incredibly tight. Can anyone relate? Has anyone had this much full body issues simply through anxiety?