Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Worries

Re: Lower left side back pain

Dear Bruna, I have tenderness in the very same spot as you. Sometimes it really hurts, but I usually only notice it when I’m getting a massage. I’ve had it for over a decade. It cropped up during a time when my health anxiety was well-controlled so I don’t think I’ve ever even mentioned it to my doctor.

I figure if it’s gone on that long, it must Not be anything to worry about. I think the same thing is true for you. So, I agree with “rational” Bruno and Fishmanpa.

Best to you

Thank you for your replies, it really helped putting my mind at ease, I usually deal well with this one, but always during that time of the month the pain flares up a bit and I start worrying myself sick again... And I do have a big history of muscle knots on my back so I'm guessing it might be that, still have that little thought on the back of my head telling me it's something worse, it's like I can't control it

That’s the crazy thing about health anxiety. So often there is a rational part part of you that is handling life and your body quirks, but this irrational part takes over and rules. I dislike it very much

Hang in there. I hope you get feeling better soon.

I have the exact same thing. It's right above my hip bone on the left side of my back. For the past 12 months or so it only flared up during the time of my month, but this month it hasn't gone away at all. Problem is, I recently moved and haven't had a chance to go to the dr yet. Am in so much pain at the moment, I will have to go soon.

Mine is right under my ribs, around my waistline... Im really scared as I heard people can go years with pain as the cancer is spreading and then they ignore the pain and when they finally check it out is too late, I'm scared as the doctors didn't even tell me to check it or anything... Im falling down the rabbit hole again

Does anyone else feel like this?

Hey guys, don't know if I'm the only one but everytime I hear about someone dying, especially celebrities I always get really anxious and usually it ruins my whole day... This only happens though when they are young or when it's heart related death, I get really anxious and start thinking the same is going to happen to me. Does anyone know how to deal with this?

Re: Does anyone else feel like this?

Stop reading the articles that cause the anxiety. It's really quite hard to hear or read about these things by mistake, so avoid the media outlets that supply you with these stories.

Re: Does anyone else feel like this?

Yap that's what I try to do, I don't even go to my social network anymore because of that, but there is always a friend or a family member that brings it up

Is this accurate?

Hey guys, once again, has anybody here had a 24 Holter? I have been having regular palps, I do notice though that they are way worse when I'm more anxious, and there are days where I dont have any, I talked to a cardiologist who then told me to have some tests done. I had a 24 Holter monitor, and ekg, a stress test and a doppler scan... Nothing abnormal showed up apart for some low heart beats when I was sleeping and more relaxed and some tachycardia from when I felt anxious... It did pick up some of my palpitations, the doctor told me these were normal ones and the everyone has them, but on the day I did the Holter I didn't have any big ones like I do sometimes, can it have missed something? I just had this big one I even had to stand up for it to stop and now I'm panicking.

Re: Is this accurate?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information