Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Worries

Re: Is this accurate?

Is what accurate? What question are you asking?

Ladies help

Hey, struggling here.

So I have been having this pain in my back just below my ribs on the left side for two years now, the doctors didn't want to run any tests on me, they only told me it was muscular, the thing is I always notice that the pain does get worse around my period and my ovulation, other than that I can get away with only feeling it when I move to the side or roll over in bed... My question is, do you ladies find that some painful ares or any other kinds of physical issues get worse during your period or ovulation time? I try to be rational and think that since it's an area relatively close to my uterus it does feel a bit of the inflammation that's going on during the time of the month... Is this possible?

Re: Ladies help

With hormones lots of things are possible. Having the pain for 2 years means that it's nothing seriously wrong, which is good. I'll leave it for others to comment as to what they think

Re: Ladies help

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Back pain, is this bone cancer?

Hey guys, I'm really struggling here, I convinced myself I have bone cancer, I started having this pain in my flanc just below my ribs about two years ago, two doctors told me it's muscular but didn't run any tests on me or anything, the thing is around a year ago the pain started radiating to my ribs once in a while and today it is more painful than before, it does get much worse with certain movements and some days it hurts more than others, but I'm really freaking out here as I heard of people having back pain for some time and later finding out its bone cancer

Re: Back pain, is this bone cancer?

Can't stop crying as I saw someone on the forum that said they knew this girl who had a backache and passed away due to sarcoma, I'm super nauseous right now and crying so much my chest hurts

I'm really convinced I have it, it's impossible that this pain s a muscle knot that has been here for 2 years
    Last edited by Brunamateus; 25-02-20 at 04:32.

Re: Does anyone else feel like this?

Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Rib pain

Hy guys, I started having this flank pain two years ago, trying to put it down as muscular because two doctors already told me it was muscular, but the thing is, my last rib on the left side feels tender and is hurting a bit, it really hurts when I press in it, it has been like this for around three months now and I'm starting to get scared as I'm afraid it has turned into cancer and now spreading to my ribs, I believe the flank pain is muscular now because I have a muscle knot there where it hurts, I can feel it right on my muscle, could the rib pain be related to that as it is right in top of the knot? The knot as caused the muscles on my back on my left side to be all tender around my ribcage and a little on my upper back so could the rib pain be due to that?
    Last edited by Brunamateus; 27-02-20 at 23:04.

Re: Rib pain

I think you need to use some logic and common sense here especially in light of what the medical professionals have affirmed.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Rib pain

I'm only scared because I haven't talked to them yet about this rib pain... I don't know if it is normal for muscle knots to cause referes pain especially in my ribs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information