Thread: GERD symptom?

GERD symptom?

I have many stomach complications but usually its the lower side as opposed to the higher up stuff. Today though I made some oatmeal and soya milk, peppermint tea with ginger and an hour after became queasy. I couldnt exactly say it was stomach sick feeling but it felt like throat sick, a bit like when youre hungry but obviously Id eaten. The feeling eased when I used the bathroom but I was salivating liquid for a good 2 hours after. Hunger then came and Ive been fine since - is this a gerd symptom? I heard of water brash but I didnt notice any heartburn or reflux?

Re: GERD symptom?

Quote Originally Posted by jalapeno1234 View Post
    I have many stomach complications but usually its the lower side as opposed to the higher up stuff. Today though I made some oatmeal and soya milk, peppermint tea with ginger and an hour after became queasy. I couldnt exactly say it was stomach sick feeling but it felt like throat sick, a bit like when youre hungry but obviously Id eaten. The feeling eased when I used the bathroom but I was salivating liquid for a good 2 hours after. Hunger then came and Ive been fine since - is this a gerd symptom? I heard of water brash but I didnt notice any heartburn or reflux?
    Peppermint tea can aggravate sensitive stomachs in some people, it does with me. Ginger and chamomile teas are much better.

Try taking 1 tsp of raw apple cider vinegar in half glass of water in the mornings, it really helps

Thread Information