Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Really frustrated at myself.....

Re: Really frustrated at myself.....

Now still having strange symptoms probably noticing them more because I’m not freaking out I had a weird head pain and then I had a cool sensation on my skin where it was? Anyone have this? I’m sorry to ask all these questions just normally when I have had all my panic attacks I’m usually too upset to really figure out what’s happening to my body. Or I always doubt its panic and fear worse things! Tonight I am accepting panic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you read all the website pages on here for advice and tips?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Have you read all the website pages on here for advice and tips?
    No I probably haven’t

Well have a read then lol

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Well have a read then lol
    Lol I am my eyes keep closing but will defo get round to it I’m starting on first steps

Yeah there are some good things on there that people never read so it may help

Realised I have a new safety behaviour! Avoid avoid avoid! Need to break my cycles

Today has been a good day I have felt peace and calm all day. Still haven’t been far out the house which is starting to grate on me as I feel like a hermit!!

I cleaned the kitchen and started to feel a bit panicky but can and sat down and it soon settled! Trigger - housework I don’t mind missing out on that!!

But no on a positive I feel a bit better today and even considered starting my own business ( what is this crazy thoughts of positive things for the future ?!?) I never thought I would see the day xx

I think that's a really good sign that you are looking at the future positively, but it's just as important to living in the now.
    Cleaning a kitchen or any room for that fact will always leave the mind to wander, try mixing it with music and a singalong or have the tv on in the background until you feel more settled. x

Today at therapy she wanted to capture my new conviction it is all panic and nothing more serious! I’m relieved at this shift tools but what had started as a positive light start to the day ended in over exhaustion after therapy and a resurgence of a trauma flashback all of which has left me in bed with a migraine. Exhausted! Ate a pizza and watch Cats the Mewvie on Netflix!! They have redeemed themselves from don’t “f**k” with cats!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information