Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really frustrated at myself.....

Re: Really frustrated at myself.....

I’m in tears I don’t feel good at all. I have managed to conquer my irrational thoughts of heart attacks and strokes but I’m just feeling rotten. I feel like I can’t do anything I keep feeling really wound up and dizzy. I feel sick I can’t even do my work tonight so I feel like a failure I’ve spent too long looking at my phone it’s made my eyes weird. I’m scared all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Managed to calm down did 20 minutes meditation and now I’m shattered! Anyone else get over exhausted from anxiety and panic? Xx

Phoenixess, I have had that feeling after looking at my phone too long and it will be your subconscious thoughts creeping in.
    I read what you have been through and it was very similar to what I went through myself and had a breakdown because of it.
    I thought at the time my life was over and here I am 6 years on. Your panic, dizziness and feelings all stem from your thoughts.
    When you feel this way, give yourself a break by doing nothing but lots of tlc. You are not alone in the way you feel.

Everything you are feeling is 'normal' with anxiety. The impending sense of danger, death, fear, doom etc etc. Everybody goes through it.

What you are doing by going to the shops and writing down mantras is the complete opposite of failure, and WILL reap you rewards eventually. It's going to be pretty shitty for a while, but it will get better. Please try and look back at the posts you've made even today and see the pattern of ups and downs. The better you ride out the downs, the more often the ups will happen, and for longer. It just takes a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixess View Post
    I’m in tears I don’t feel good at all. I have managed to conquer my irrational thoughts of heart attacks and strokes but I’m just feeling rotten. I feel like I can’t do anything I keep feeling really wound up and dizzy. I feel sick I can’t even do my work tonight so I feel like a failure I’ve spent too long looking at my phone it’s made my eyes weird. I’m scared all over again.

oh gosh I get the same way if I’ve looked at my phone too long, or my iPad, or computer screen. My eyes go all wonky so that makes me feel dizzy when in reality I’m not. I understand!! Just keep telling yourself that’s a natural reaction to staring at a digital screen for so long - close your eyes for a few and just breathe and repeat that mantra over and over. When you open your eyes again you may feel better. It works for me!

Hey carnation, ankietyjoe and glassgirlw thanks for your support! I’m trying to take it easy. I managed to close my eyes for ten minutes earlier and it helped a lot. I mustered enough strength to Cook dinner for everyone but I’m so on the edge the heat kept triggering ectopic beats to just try to show me I’m on the verge of a panic so I took some deep breathes to show the panic I am in control of it and it does not dictate me today!! For once I’m looking forward to going to sleep and hope tomorrow is a better day I have a deadline on Tuesday
    Thanks all for your support *hugs*

Just used an ice face mask it was very relaxing! Will let you know if I get on with it x

That sounds more positive Phoenixess

Only wrote two things on my positivity log today feeling gutted because it would have been nice to have more to write!
    Feeling a bit flat lined tonight. Had a ok ish day only one point was I bit more panicky but now I’m starting to not be as productive as I was for fear of triggering myself!

Ah ha got a new one for my positivity log I sang four songs full pelt today with my window wide open

Had a panic attack this evening.....didn’t know candy crush was so threatening to trigger me like that
    I didn’t panic I was having a panic I’m starting to find a confidence in what it feels like BUT I get this foggy head about an hour before like a panic aura does anyone else get similar?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information