Thread: Head Pressure

Head Pressure

Hello,
    I’ve had head pressure on the top of my head for 2 and a half weeks now. Also off and on nose pressure too. It hasn’t been painful or anything . But I’m starting to get worried because it’s not going away. I’m worried about brain tumors, strokes, and many other deadly things.

Has anyone else’s had head pressure ?

Re: Head Pressure

I’ve had one sided pressure in nose/face/teeth and sometimes head for the last year and still waiting for a diagnosis (had MRI earlier this month). Could it be sinus related? Sometimes pinching my nose and blowing cheeks out helped a bit...

Hi I have had a pressure/throbbing feeling behine my nose area on and off for years now. It is worse when I think about it. It's definitely anxiety, it's not there when totally relaxed. I meditate and do yoga which helps. I'm still learning how to deal with it as I've learned the more attention I give it the worse it gets. :-(

Hi, I experience exaclty the same, a strange pressure feeling around the nose / sinus area and an overall foggy head sensation. I feel it at work and in certain enviroments (particularly where there are people) - as soon as I start to relax - the fog slowly lifts to feeling 'normal' again.

Hi I’ve been feeling dizziness lately or some type of vertigo also it’s been on and off I went to the er where they gave me blood test a chest x ray and a ecg because I just got over bronchitis but back to the point I’ve just been worried and stressed, I get neck pain and I also have some type of eye strain

Hi I've been studying my nose pressure and it's definitely something I create by focusing on it, as soon as I divert my attention it goes away! I'm now in the bad habit of looking for it but feel at least I am taking back some control as for a while it was ruling my life. :-)

Thread Information