Thread: Feeling alone and panicking really need a friend

Feeling alone and panicking really need a friend

Hi I’m new to this group. I’m going through severe anxiety right now. I am really scared . And I’m really convinced this time I’m gonna die.

Right now I’m really worried about either having a brain anurisum , tumor , or stroke.

I’ve been having head and nose pressure off and on for 3 weeks now. I’m really scared . I don’t have anyone to talk to about this. I plan on going to the doctor next week. But I’m scared I may drop dead before then.

I really need someone to talk to, I’m really going through a hard time. I have children and I can’t even smile because I’m so scared and stressed out. And I don’t wanna die. I just hate this symptom is the worst symptom of the all. I literally feel pressure on the top of my head and my nose. I am desperate for some answers so I went on google and it said having pressure for this long of a time could indicate a serous thing . So now I’m scared . I’m worried every second of the day this could be my last day alive.

I’m going through a difficult time. And I really could use someone to talk to .

Re: Feeling alone and panicking really need a friend

Hi there! I’m sorry you’re struggling, I understand where you’re coming from. I’ve been dealing with sinus and head pressure for about 3 weeks now, and it can be stressful to wonder why. Is it possible you might have a sinus infection? Have you tried any kind of sinus meds to see if they help?

I don’t know if it’s sinus related. I haven’t tried any type of medicine. I don’t have a runny nose or a stuffy nose or anything. I just don’t know what to think anymore. It’s the third week of having this pressure on the top of my head and nose. I tried searching in the forum to see if anyone else had similar symptoms but most of the people had pain too, and I don’t have pain. It’s just the pressure. I’m so so so scared of dropping dead. Because I waited so long to make an appointment you know? I’m just freaking out. I’m willing to try a sinus medicine, but I don’t know what kind to get ? I don’t have a stuffy nose or anything, or a runny nose. I’m just really scared why this is happening to me. I don’t wanna die :(.

I usually operate on the “two week rule” for my HA. If I’ve had the symptoms for two weeks, I go get it checked out.

to me, head and nose pressure point to sinuses, but I’m not a doc lol. It certainly couldn’t hurt to go to your GP and just get checked. I highly doubt it’s anything serious!

I made an appointment but it takes time to be seen unfortunately. So here I am worried. I’m trying so hard to believe it’s nothing serious, but I’m having scary thoughts in my head. Like it’s truly so scary.

I don’t really have any sinus symptoms like a runny nose, stuffy nose.

Thread Information