Thread: brain tumour worries

brain tumour worries

hello all i am worried about having a brain tumour, i noticed a few days a go that i was thinking about something to do and when i went to do it a kept forgetting on what it was going to do, happened a few times and thought i was getting dementia at 23 and was worried from there and after looking up the symptoms of that i know think i have a brain tumour , i now have a sort of pressure feeling in my forehead/top of forehead thats dull and made worse and more noticeable when laying down and ive had this for the last few days and sometimes comes and goes , and im convinced i have a brain tumour or something seriously wrong.

in the past ive also been worried about that ive had stomach cancer,motor neurone disease,HIV,male breast cancer,lymphoma and a few more

Re: brain tumour worries

Sinus headache maybe? I've only just got over one and I had pressure in my forehead, around my eyes and temples and was worse when laying down.

Absolutely sounds like the same sinus pressure issues I’ve been dealing with for the last couple weeks!! Can you try taking some type of sinus meds? Not sure what’s readily available to you. I’m a big fan of alka seltzer cold as it doesn’t have the pseudophenadrine that is in some meds, I’m pretty sensitive to those and don’t like the side effects.

thanks for the reply , but i dont have a blocked nose or anything like that =(

i could go out tomorrow and get some and try if that helps the problem

I had influenza B two weeks ago (diagnosed two weeks ago yesterday, so really only been “over it” for about a week. But I still have sinus pressure and my nose is not blocked or really even runny anymore. So I think you can still have pressure symptoms without having the stuffy or runny nose.

I have sinus pressure without blocked nose can effect my teeth also. Does sound like sinus

Thread Information