Thread: Withdrawal Symptoms - Fatigue

Withdrawal Symptoms - Fatigue

Hey all,

I have been on Fluox since June 2018, and can definitely say it's the best decision I ever made. It has truly changed my life(alongside therapy).

I'm doing really well, and have now started to taper off it. My doctor has been really helpful, and has prescribed be the liquid solution so that I can come off very slowly(I've had issues with this before). I'm down to around 8mg a day now, but have recently began to feel waves of fatigue a couple of times a day. I'll just feel really tired, and find it hard to focus. Has anyone else experienced this during withdrawal?

Thanks
    Helen

Re: Withdrawal Symptoms - Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Helen*~ View Post
    I'm down to around 8mg a day now, but have recently began to feel waves of fatigue a couple of times a day. I'll just feel really tired, and find it hard to focus. Has anyone else experienced this during withdrawal?
    Fatigue is a potential withdrawal symptom, Helen. How quickly are you decreasing the dose and when did you drop it to 8mg?

Thread Information