Hi,
I realise this is a bit rogue and probably not the right place to post but I am so confused about it all.
Basically myself and partner of 6 years moved out together. House is in his name. I am not working at the moment and havent since we moved in together, which was in May last year when my bad anxiety started. He is violent, aggressive and berates me for my anxiety problems. But on the other hand helps me with it, such as helping with my ocd rituals. I am so confused as to whether he is right to be as angry as he is. He worries about money. He sees me sitting at home. And it goes from there. But he does have a cannabis habit which I feel is the real cause of his anger. If he runs out, I get the brunt. Today for example I have been called some horrible names, lazy this lazy that, which I wont write on here as its quite profane. I am scared to leave him, because he does talk to me down out of my fears and has generally been extremely supportive over the years. But the wheels have fallen off now and he can be so abusive. What I wonder is, how do people with severe anxiety problems leave relationships? I am scared of being alone but I am scared here too. X