Hi all,

HA wise I think I am doing pretty well. However since mid Jan I seem to have been constantly ill! It has started to worry me a little bit and am wondering if anyone else has had this in their life?

New years my mum was rushed to hospital for emergency surgery from a bowel obstruction (scar tissue wrapped itself around her bowel) was beyond awful for 3 weeks. The day I took her home to me for me to care for her I developed tonsilitis. 7 days of penicillin and all was well.

2 weeks after this white tonsils again but no sore throat, terrible post nasal drip, gave me 10 days of penicillin, no change. It was actually a sinus infection so 5 days of doxycycline. Pain gone.

Day 4 of doxycycline started to have my second ever flare of diverticulitis. (Which is massively painful but we caught it in time)1st time 3 years ago it put me in hospital. Was given 7 days of metronidazole and felt much better the next day (yesterday)

Last night I had a terrible coughing fit (what the hell?!) And had a mucus chesty cough today and it feels quite tight.

Sick of this now. I'm on probiotics and have bought vitamin c tablets.

I had a blood test 10 days ago which showed slightly elevated white blood cell count (sinus infection) everything else all good.

If there was something awful wrong with me it would have shown in my blood test???

Not sure why I am getting one infection after another, has anyone else experienced this? Work and life is of course a bit stressful but I feel ok really.

Thanks for reading xx