I wanted to ask this to see how many of us get a similar reaction when tired because I find when I’m tired everything is much worse.

So for the past two weeks I have been exceptionally tired. I’m getting tired during the day and so forth and by night time I’m shattered.

It’s weird because although my anxiety isn’t at its highest at the moment that doesn’t seem to matter.
Anxiety must be hanging around still undetected almost because last night although I felt settled.. I was getting the physically signs anxiety was there. Does anyone else get this?

I was watching tele with my partner and felt the horrible feelings of depersonalisation.. as if I was there with him but felt spaced out. The guy on the tele looked odd and I just felt so so tired that everything seemed dream like. The usual reaction from my brain is that I must be going mad OF COURSE.. i also got the weird random dreams at bed time etc which I normally get when stressed..
Only difference as I said is that I’m not feeling outwardly anxious.. but my ocd will kindly kick in once I start questioning how I feel.

What does everyone else get like when tired.?!

I will go and see a gp just to find out why I may be so shattered but I have just started back on my cbd, was quiet life etc so am finally a bit more relaxed after a LONG anxious period. So I’m trying to be fair to my body and Rest before I harass them down at the doctors.