Thread: Noncynical breast pain

Noncynical breast pain

Hi ı am 32 , have a history of fibrodenoma ( only founded by ultrasound bc ı have always worried about breasts and insisted these exams) fast forward ı have had a clinical breast exam by my gp and a gynecologist last month they all said all feels good but obgyn told me i could visit breast clinic just for routine check up on fibrodenomas as ı was pregnant and nursing didnt have a check up done for couple of years By ultrasound. Anyways ı was taking a shower and ı have noticed a spot on my left breast Close to nipple that hurts like a bruise when water hits it, ı checked my other breast and it doesnt have the same painful spot there. So ı automatically think IBC. My logical mind tells me two doctor has seen my breasts and funny thing is when ı touch to find this spot ı feel no pain ı only felt this during shower and water hitting that spot... ı am so worried ı dont want to take shower to check this and some part of me wants to check this again and again. Dreading my next shower :((( Anyone experience this no pain but when water hits that spot it feels like a bruise pain. I need some kind of reassurance:(((

Re: Noncynical breast pain

Hey hon,

I’ve had this happen before. I had some really strange breast pain for 6 months or so. I got an ultrasound done and all was okay. However, sometime during the month I would get this really awful pain when the water in the shower hit my breast. I think it was due to ovulation or coming closer to my period. However I did want to come on here and give you some reassurance as it can happen due to benign causes

Re: Noncynical breast pain

Thank you katniss! I am scared to test this again but this only triggers my anxiety more:(((

Thread Information