Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Day 2 - is this normal?

Re: Day 2 - is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Limeslime View Post
    So, I’m on day 11 now, and feeling ok. BUT I just got my period 8 days early!!!!!! (Cycle day 17)
    Could this be because of the medication?!
    Hi Lime. Yes, this definitely could be the meds, specifically the heightened anxiety. Anxiety in particular can throw your cycle off so it’s certainly possible that this is what is happening. I have read of this happening elsewhere as well.

I had a panic attack yesterday and today I have been feeling a bit off. Blah. This is fifth week and I have been on 20mg for a week now. I have heard that the clock starts when you start taking a therapeutic dose and not a sub therapeutic dose which means I have a long way to go before any substantial improvement : /

Quote Originally Posted by sab5330 View Post
    I had a panic attack yesterday and today I have been feeling a bit off. Blah. This is fifth week and I have been on 20mg for a week now. I have heard that the clock starts when you start taking a therapeutic dose and not a sub therapeutic dose which means I have a long way to go before any substantial improvement : /
    You may have built up some 'credit' before increasing the dose to 20mg, but there is no way of quantifying this. It comes down to how quickly/slowly you metabolise the med.

Urgh.
    I’m having such a wobble today! But it has made me realise how well I’ve been doing recently!
    I think the early period spooked me, and made me paranoid about potential causes...then that snowballed into other health-anxiety related behaviours!
    I’m also ill with a cough and lethargy (corona?) which is fine, but the self isolating is giving me too much time to think, which is never good for my anxiety!
    Hoping tomorrow will be better again.
    What a rollercoaster

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information