Hi everyone. I had really bad HA about 3 years ago but after being on medication and having a long course of CBT I managed to get over it and have been doing really well.

As part of my medication review I had to have bloods taken last Friday. This morning I had a missed call and a text from the surgery telling me that the doctor wants to repeat my blood tests and that I needed to call for an appointment.
I phoned and asked why this was but the receptionist wouldn’t tell me anything just that “Doctor wants the tests repeated” and she made me an appt for Friday morning.

Now all the old feelings have come back (not as bad as before, probably due to the meds) and I’m scared that something is dreadfully wrong. Why have the results come back so quickly and the surgery contacted me so quickly if it is just a routine thing? Then I start thinking how I’ve felt really tired recently and had lots of aches and pains, and...... well, you all know the rest....

Anyway, I’m due to go away on holiday next week and I can’t concentrate on what I need to do or anything because of all this. Some words of reassurance would sure be welcome now.

Thank you.