Sorry I have posted this previously on a different thread(just getting to grips with this forum)
Hi. Im new here and started 40mg fluoxetine 5 weeks ago and my anxiety doesnt seem to be getting better. I just want some reassurance I suppose that its not making matters worse.
Im waking at around 4am every morning and then the anxiety slowly builds. I have this strange thing where by 3/4 ish in the afternoon Im feeling calmer and by bedtime I almost feel back to normal. So much so that Im always hoping that tommorow will be different but it never is.
I have taken it before but stopped last October. Around 5 weeks ago I had an anxiety attack and was so panicked that I would be as ill as before I started myself back on 40mg straight away.
I then had a terrible crash of symptoms around day 6 and ended up seeing the emergency dr who prescribed diazapam. I feel so foolish for just starting the tablets again. Im having strange symptoms, feeling edgy, shaky and if i try to nap during the day I get woken by a vibrating shaking sensation all through my body. My anxiety at points is horrific. Im not managing to work or do much at all.
Is there any light at the end of the tunnel. Feeling like Im not sure how much longer I can cope.
X