Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh I need a hug, please and thank you.

Re: Oh I need a hug, please and thank you.

So, an update:

Daughter came home yesterday afternoon and I finally got to speak to her. She was nice to my face at least, so there was that.

I stayed up until 10:30 waiting for her to come home so I could ask her what she wanted me to do with the dogs in the morning - she didn't have school so is sleeping in - and so that I could tell her I had taken them out at 10. It was incredibly difficult because I had a horrible migraine, but I stayed up anyway, sitting in my room upstairs and watching TV while the dogs laid next to me.

Girl comes home, dogs hear her car and run downstairs to greet her. I wait upstairs for her to come back up so I can talk to her quickly and then go to bed. Immediately I get a text from her mom saying "why are the dogs downstairs alone?!" and as the girl comes upstairs FaceTiming with her mom and her mom is like, "ask MaKenna why the dogs were downstairs alone!". Girl then realizes they weren't, they just heard her come home, and I calmly explain that we were upstairs watching TV and they heard her car and ran down to see her.

But OMG. I get why they don't want them downstairs alone because they pee literally everywhere, but come ON.

Luckily the daughter works tonight until about 9:30, I have no idea what her schedule is like tomorrow but I am going to tell her I need to leave for the morning/part of the afternoon to have my car worked on so I can go to my own home and have some peace. It's not totally a lie, that was planned for Saturday the dealership just changed the date so I no longer have to go.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Sounds like an awful job, and her dogs sound so badly trained!
    Glad it’s nearly over!

Thought I was supposed to be done yesterday, but apparently the mom's flight didn't get in until today and they "swear they told me that."

Also got to spend some time with the daughter watching TV Saturday night, which wasn't so bad except that a lot of it was her on her phone with her mom fighting over car purchases. Which was really very awkward.

So last night was my last night and I am finally DONE. Of course I still have to meet up to get paid and give back the keys, because when I asked about leaving the keys behind when I left for work this morning the daughter told me to just take them with me because she'd still be fast asleep (she's on spring break). Also, I have to text the mom because while I was getting ready this morning the handle in the shower just popped off and I couldn't get it back on, which I'm sure is somehow my own darn fault.

But whatever. I am almost completely done with these people and I couldn't be happier.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

��
    Last edited by tnt808; 08-04-20 at 01:27.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information