Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have Trapped Gas/Constipation. IBS???

Re: Have Trapped Gas/Constipation. IBS???

So the past few days I have passed a BM each day. Stool was normal no blood or anything but if was small. I exercised today and ran 3 miles. Felt bloated tbh but not too bad.

I feel like I have some constipation left but overall I feel a little bit better.

I am still concerned that I may have some underlying illness causing the constipation...

Constipation is common and everyone will it experience it at one time or another, it’s uncomfortable but it’s really not a sign of anything ominous. Have you tried to take a stool softener or some mild laxatives? You may still be a bit backed up. Try adding some extra fiber to your diet, fiber can keep you regular.

Quote Originally Posted by Careful1 View Post
    Constipation is common and everyone will it experience it at one time or another, it’s uncomfortable but it’s really not a sign of anything ominous. Have you tried to take a stool softener or some mild laxatives? You may still be a bit backed up. Try adding some extra fiber to your diet, fiber can keep you regular.
    so the past few days I have passed BM’s. This morning and yesterday morning I passed two. I had coffee and oatmeal for breakfast. Feel like I am getting a bit better. Less trapped gas. Less bloating. I noticed popcorn is a trigger for me. Gives me gas.

I have more pressing problems however. A person at my work was exposed to COVID-19. Now I am concerned I might have it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information