Thread: Itching/Stabbing Feeling

Itching/Stabbing Feeling

Hi,

The past couple of weeks have been awful and I think I'm at the lowest point I have ever been.
    I broke up with my long term partner 2 months ago, and since then things have gone downhill.
    For the past week, I have had to work from home due to overwhelming fears of this spreading Coronavirus, which I don't seem to be able to shake.
    Also, I had a root canal carried out 3 weeks back, which is giving me a lot of pain, think it has failed.

So that's a bit of recent background.

For around 5 days I have been experiencing weird Itching episodes.
    It started off just in the bath, when the temperature was high and I would itch like crazy. The itch would then continue, at a lower level, for the rest of the evening.
    2 days ago, it changed completely. I now have constant itching, but when I get hot I get sharp needle like feelings/pains throughout my whole body until I adjust to the temperature.
    This has happened on multiple occasions, in the bath if the temperature is too high, coming inside from the cold and with A/C on in my car.

The itching is very odd, it's like it comes up in a couple of places, then I scratch it and it changes to somewhere else.

I'm scared of MS and Lymphoma, but with Coronavirus spreading quickly I'm worried to make a doctors appointment.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Re: Itching/Stabbing Feeling

Sorry to hear you’re at a low point, Ryan.

I get sooo itchy after I get out of the bath!

Thanks Elise,
    I wish it was a low point just with Anxiety, but everything is bad at the moment.

I do sometimes get severe itching when doing certain things, like if I've been sat down too long then stand up. But this is completely different.

Hope you're doing OK.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM1994 View Post
    Hi,

The past couple of weeks have been awful and I think I'm at the lowest point I have ever been.
    I broke up with my long term partner 2 months ago, and since then things have gone downhill.
    For the past week, I have had to work from home due to overwhelming fears of this spreading Coronavirus, which I don't seem to be able to shake.
    Also, I had a root canal carried out 3 weeks back, which is giving me a lot of pain, think it has failed.

So that's a bit of recent background.

For around 5 days I have been experiencing weird Itching episodes.
    It started off just in the bath, when the temperature was high and I would itch like crazy. The itch would then continue, at a lower level, for the rest of the evening.
    2 days ago, it changed completely. I now have constant itching, but when I get hot I get sharp needle like feelings/pains throughout my whole body until I adjust to the temperature.
    This has happened on multiple occasions, in the bath if the temperature is too high, coming inside from the cold and with A/C on in my car.

The itching is very odd, it's like it comes up in a couple of places, then I scratch it and it changes to somewhere else.

I'm scared of MS and Lymphoma, but with Coronavirus spreading quickly I'm worried to make a doctors appointment.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    Hi Ryan I have this now and am do scared. How are you now

Thread Information