Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
Totally agree with this, and it refers to all of us.

None of us can choose to close a thread because we don’t agree with it, that’s down to the admins. All of us can choose to be nice to each other and about each other. All of us need to try and follow the rules. All of us can choose not to read or respond.
And this is something I strongly disagree with - publicly calling for thread closures. Do it on a PM to Admin. Doing it publicly is to try to gain the support of others in pushing someone off here or out of a thread. Admin have repeatedly explained they believe in inclusivity.

It is hard to decide whether the OP needs an enforced break and in the past I have mentioned to Admin they need to be taking professional advice on this. This isn't a car exhaust forum, whilst some may find an enforced break halts a cycle others may become more entrenched due to feeling pushed out. I can clearly see this in phil. None of us know what will happen and website owners have a legal obligation to safety. It only takes that one time someone self harms.

But Admin will tell people to scroll past, to click the x. What happens with some is they cling to the thread and keep posting negativity. Why? It's like watching a TV programme you loath moaning about it rather than changing the channel.