Thread: Lil help if possible!

Lil help if possible!

Hipcup in the road

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing okay x So I've been quite well and haven't posted on here in over a month. I've tried going to different therapist and things have changed a little bit. Tonight my first bad might in forever.

So yesterday after a light jog , my heart was pounding like I couldn't get a good beat in it was going so fast. It wouldn't calm down, it was the most it's been forever. It was scary, my left arm went all numb and my vision when strange. They couldn't say they found nothing all in some cardio testing I had a few months ago. Right now my heart pounding, it jumps up and down alot but mainly stays at a high to very high bpm. It's hard to sleep because I keep.getting the old I'm gonna die sleep feeling

I also keep feeling like I have a high temp but apparently it's fine from the readings I've gotten and my location health board guide.

Yeah...nkt great I know!! But the Truth- my friend joked I'm handling the virus so well something has to come along and knock me off the right away

Re: Lil help if possible!

Hi Louise,
    I’m glad you’ve been doing so well lately!
    You are still going to have blips in the road, and this is what that was. You have had so many tests in your heart and there is nothing wrong with it. This was just one of those things, an anxiety spike after exercise.

Keep on with your fight against anxiety xx

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Hi Louise,
    I’m glad you’ve been doing so well lately!
    You are still going to have blips in the road, and this is what that was. You have had so many tests in your heart and there is nothing wrong with it. This was just one of those things, an anxiety spike after exercise.

Keep on with your fight against anxiety xx
    Hi Scass x thank you so much for reply and kind words. Sadly towards been filled with total dread and I've found it hard to move around with my heart pounding. I know it's just probs being hyperaware. I guess after a rough sleep last night and having to go back to work tomorrow is playing on my mind alot!

Do you really believe you are being hyperaware and fixating on your heart rate though? What does "probably" mean to you? Don't allow doubt to creep in after all your good work?! x

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Do you really believe you are being hyperaware and fixating on your heart rate though? What does "probably" mean to you? Don't allow doubt to creep in after all your good work?! x
    Couldn't agree with this more. Your absence on the forum is proof of your progress. Draw on the accomplishments and jump over this blip in the road!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you both for your replies x They really mean alot! I think I'm being totally hyperaware of my health due to fear of the virus ( I work with older people with lots of health issues ) so the fear of me getting it and passing it onto them is very high x I've also had a headache/headcold thing on and off for awhile but I've been told to keep coming to work and I don't need testing. I say the pounding heart ties in with that x! But you're both right - I need to work to get back into a better mindspace again and thank you so much for taking the time to reply xx
    Last edited by LouiseAndy; 15-03-20 at 22:27.

Thread Information