Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Worried I may have the corona virus

Worried I may have the corona virus

Today I’ve developed an itching type dry cough off and on. I’ve also been developing fatigue and just feeling Ill. I don’t have a fever yet but so worried I have it or will get it. I’ve already got issues with chiari malformation and elevated blood pressure so I’m more at risk
    of developing severe symptoms.

Re: Worried I may have the corona virus

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Coughs are common in late winter/early spring.

With COVID-19, the fever often precedes the cough. You might also be feeling unwell through anxiety (I know I am).

However, if your condition worsens call your doctor or emergency services at once. Try to self-isolate for the next week or so, only going out for critical things like shopping. I'm not saying it is corona but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Currently freaking out over mice!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    Today I’ve developed an itching type dry cough off and on. I’ve also been developing fatigue and just feeling Ill. I don’t have a fever yet but so worried I have it or will get it. I’ve already got issues with chiari malformation and elevated blood pressure so I’m more at risk
    of developing severe symptoms.
    if it makes you feel any better, I had the same dry itchy cough off and on yesterday. No fever though. Took NyQuil before bed last night and today that cough is mostly gone. It’s hard to say for certain of course but this is still cold and flu season too - and with ever changing weather patterns sometimes we’ll just develop a cough or runny nose that has nothing to do with corona.

Quote Originally Posted by yesmorepanic View Post
    Coughs are common in late winter/early spring.

With COVID-19, the fever often precedes the cough. You might also be feeling unwell through anxiety (I know I am).

However, if your condition worsens call your doctor or emergency services at once. Try to self-isolate for the next week or so, only going out for critical things like shopping. I'm not saying it is corona but it's better to be safe than sorry.
    Very wise words, yesmorepanic!!

I think that's where a lot of the confusion concerning CV has stemmed from. I'm sure once the weather starts to pick up from around next month onwards and the usual ailments that are typical of this time of year gradually start to peter out, coupled with increased understanding of the virus in due course, things will hopefully start to become much clearer and the situation better defined.

I'm sure whatever restrictive measures the govt impose from now onwards will no doubt anger and inconvenience many of us in the short term, but in the meantime, like it or not, they are only trying to act in the best of interests of everyone, which should hopefully be of benefit to us all in the long run. Let's just keep looking forward to the time at least when we are all over the worst, and ultimately, when the pandemic is officially declared over!

I am also sure that the blatant sensationalism the papers are spewing out on a daily basis re the virus will eventually exhaust itself (fingers crossed).

What’s even more frightening is they are saying eerulme
    is almost guaranteed to get it. It’s supposed to affect over 2/3 of the population in the next couple months.

What is
    eerulme
    ?

Everyone

The media loves to spread fear

NO everyone isn't going to get it.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information