Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Worried I may have the corona virus

Re: Worried I may have the corona virus

I didn't think you were unkind. I wast just explaining my side of things that is all.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

When enabling and reassurance doesn't help nor does bluntness, what does that leave? Some people are unable to or will never take the steps to treat the real illness. Sadly, its just the way it is and is the case based on the posters history.

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 05-04-20 at 01:09.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Stupefy333 View Post
    I don’t think I was being unkind in any of my comments was I?
    In fact I was standing up against any unkindness that does go on.
    Just because everyone is justifying the comments against hypo whether he is bothered or not, and I have a different opinion against what should and shouldn’t be said, does not mean I am being unkind. I haven’t said an unkind word against anyone x
    It's an age old debate on here and it never gets resolved. Some people get frustrated, some are on a short fuse due to their own anxiety and some are just rude because they are like that in real life. Some just don't realise they are doing It, it's normal behaviour to them.

This is why rules matter. Rules prevent those that fancy taking their anger out on someone from having their fun. Anyone who tells me this doesn't happen on here has been lucky not to be on the end of some of it.

But negatives aside the vast majority aren't like that and if they are at times it's out of frustration or their own anxiety eating into their normal patience. It's always repetitive poster threads because people get frustrated that their efforts aren't getting somewhere or aren't listened to.

I learned ages ago to invest less emotion on here to protect my own wellbeing just as you have to in real life. Why keep moaning at the TV because something you don't like is on when you won't change the channel? Learn to walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    The nurse practitioner referred me to a GI so I’ve gotta wait for them to call me with the appointment. This pain just keeps getting worse that’s what worries me.
    Therefore you wait. They didn't think it was an emergency. If it has worsened you go back to them and see what they say.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread Information