Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Worried I may have the corona virus

Re: Worried I may have the corona virus

Lots of people having chest X-rays here to diagnose CV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe, for the time being Hypo, it will put you off the regular ER visits ? Im not being facetious with this remark - but reminding you that according to another US commentator, the ER's are busy with people with suspected CV and you should not only avoid them in terms of infection to yourself, but let people who are ill get the treatment they need.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Maybe, for the time being Hypo, it will put you off the regular ER visits ? Im not being facetious with this remark - but reminding you that according to another US commentator, the ER's are busy with people with suspected CV and you should not only avoid them in terms of infection to yourself, but let people who are ill get the treatment they need.
    And if you think you have it don't rush to the ER, think of others first.

I also woke up with a tickle in my throat today and it makes me cough. There has been 0 cases of Covid 19 in my city. I already checked my temperature had no fever it was 98.6F (37 celsius). I think it might be all this news getting into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Deltazv1 View Post
    I also woke up with a tickle in my throat today and it makes me cough. There has been 0 cases of Covid 19 in my city. I already checked my temperature had no fever it was 98.6F (37 celsius). I think it might be all this news getting into my head.
    Yes it's most certainly overkill within the news ATM (no pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by yesmorepanic View Post
    Coughs are common in late winter/early spring.

With COVID-19, the fever often precedes the cough. You might also be feeling unwell through anxiety (I know I am).

However, if your condition worsens call your doctor or emergency services at once. Try to self-isolate for the next week or so, only going out for critical things like shopping. I'm not saying it is corona but it's better to be safe than sorry.
    Is this true that the fever usually comes before the cough? Because I have a bit of a cough too and a scratchy throat, but no fever (also no shortness of breath, muscle pains, etc.). It's probably allergies/postnasal drip, but I can't stop worrying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by julia241977 View Post
    Is this true that the fever usually comes before the cough? Because I have a bit of a cough too and a scratchy throat, but no fever (also no shortness of breath, muscle pains, etc.). It's probably allergies/postnasal drip, but I can't stop worrying about it.

I have had those symptoms on and off for the past fortnight or so, but still generally feel as fit as a fiddle (so far so good!). I have also been walking our dog twice daily which probably helps, even in 'normal' times.

Lencoboy - they say that the nation's dogs are the winners in our current situation lol Lots of places are also seeing increases in wilder animals moving in, rabbits, geese, deer and so on, thats something nice anyway and shows what humans have 'taken' in the past.

Yep, I've also got the vague cough and scratchy throat. Suspect it's 1) the tail end of a string of colds I've had, 2) me being stupidly suggestible or 3) both.

I’m really getting worried since this morning I’ve developed chills and body aches. I haven’t developed a fever or cough yet but I’m having off and on chest heaviness... I’m feeling really bad too like somethings just off.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information