Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Worried I may have the corona virus

Re: Worried I may have the corona virus

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    Now they are saying it’s affecting younger people without pre existing health conditions. Also young people are being left with permanent breathing issues and complications form the virus this is getting really scary.
    All of your other magical illnesses have suddenly faded into oblivion, but you are getting plenty of attention with your latest one

So terrified

Since yesterday I haven’t been feeling great. I laid around all day yesterday didn’t do anything. Today I’m kinda achy and my skin even feels achy and burning like. My sense of smell and taste are dulled a lot too. I also keep feeling like I’m burning up then feel like I’m freezing. So scared I have this and I’m gonna die..

Re: So terrified

You don't and you won't. Next!

Have you taken your temp, Hypo? It’s also important to remember that a very small percentage of the population ends up needing additional care for Covid. Some 90% of people are able to recover on their own. I’m not saying you do have it but try to not look at the worst case scenario.

High levels of stress can also cause the things you’re experiencing. So if you don’t have a temperature, you may just be run down and need some rest.

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    Have you taken your temp, Hypo? It’s also important to remember that a very small percentage of the population ends up needing additional care for Covid. Some 90% of people are able to recover on their own. I’m not saying you do have it but try to not look at the worst case scenario.

High levels of stress can also cause the things you’re experiencing. So if you don’t have a temperature, you may just be run down and need some rest.
    No I don’t have a temperature just not feeling good at all..

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    You don't and you won't. Next!
    I truly hope your right blue how are you holding up in the chaos?

Everyday this is like a living nightmare wandering if me or one of my family members will get it.. Now I’ve got a bad headache which is another symptom..

You thought you had it in the middle of the month.....incidentally, there was no fever you had last time either.

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...e-corona-virus

Are you and your family isolating ? (Which includes visiting ERs and PCP surgeries !)
    Last edited by Carys; 30-03-20 at 20:06.

Thanks for asking, Hypo, it means a lot. Things are okay here; I'm working from home but my workload is insane.

I know it's tough, but please try not to worry about this?

I'm sorry you're feeling like this. I'm pretty sure I have it too. Hot to the touch, generally feel like crap and a headache. Both my children were unwell last week and developed coughs plus my son was exposed to it. I also feel this is going to kill me. My anxiety is sky high

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information