Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Worried I may have the corona virus

Re: So terrified

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Thanks for asking, Hypo, it means a lot. Things are okay here; I'm working from home but my workload is insane.

I know it's tough, but please try not to worry about this?
    Im definitely trying my best that’s for sure. We’re still considered an essential business so I’m out in this mess all the time. Can we just go back to worrying about esophagus or colon cancer already? Lol just joking but I definitely am ready for this to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1108 View Post
    I'm sorry you're feeling like this. I'm pretty sure I have it too. Hot to the touch, generally feel like crap and a headache. Both my children were unwell last week and developed coughs plus my son was exposed to it. I also feel this is going to kill me. My anxiety is sky high
    Hang in there it sounds like it’s mild if it is it. Kids seem to be only getting it very mild for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    Im definitely trying my best that’s for sure. We’re still considered an essential business so I’m out in this mess all the time. Can we just go back to worrying about esophagus or colon cancer already? Lol just joking but I definitely am ready for this to pass.
    So does this mean you accept that you have HA, Hypo? Has it taken a pandemic for you to be nostalgic for what you usually worry about?

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    You thought you had it in the middle of the month.....incidentally, there was no fever you had last time either.

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...e-corona-virus

Are you and your family isolating ? (Which includes visiting ERs and PCP surgeries !)
    Yes pretty much I haven’t seen a doctor at all in months. My fiancé went to her doctor last week for sore throat and coughing which he said was probably a cold she never had any fever.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    So does this mean you accept that you have HA, Hypo? Has it taken a pandemic for you to be nostalgic for what you usually worry about?
    Oh I know I have HA no doubt about it. It definitely has made me realize a lot and how ungrateful I’ve been..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    Oh I know I have HA no doubt about it. It definitely has made me realize a lot and how ungrateful I’ve been..
    It's taken a pandemic but.......It's a defining moment in your NMP "career", Hypo!

It certainly is.

I truly hope everyone here is holding up during all this. You are all in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Thanks Hypo. Doing ok here, but will come out a stone heavier from the amount of baking and lack of exercise. ;o)

No, it does my heart good to hear you able to joke about this stuff I've been fighting hard against my own self-checking and HA, but it's tough when the world's gone mad.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information