Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Worried I may have the corona virus

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: So terrified

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    Easier said then done I just have the worst of luck I could easily see me being in the 15 percent..
    Don't make this all about you again, Hypo. We're all in this together and there are far more vulnerable people than you.

We're already isolated physically so don't isolate yourself mentally too. Have a sense of solidarity, hard as it may be right now.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Don't make this all about you again, Hypo. We're all in this together and there are far more vulnerable people than you.

We're already isolated physically so don't isolate yourself mentally too. Have a sense of solidarity, hard as it may be right now.
    Thank you kk and your right we are all in this together and I’m not thing to make this all about me. I just hope and pray I don’t have it. I pray no one else on this board has it.

I just checked my oxygen level with o2 meter and it was 99 just have this cough..

So scared it will turn into pneumonia and me not be able to breathe and need a ventilator..

Please don't be so dramatic Hypo.

What has happened with all the other cancers now then?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post

That’s kind of irrelevant right now don’t you think? Even if I do have some kind of cancer it won’t kill me in a matter of hours or days. This virus kills quickly and my cough is just getting worse. I’m going to have to go to er if it gets worse.

Sorry but it is not totally irrelevant when you were posting constantly saying you were about to drop dead. Suddenly you have not got cancer but Covid - sorry but that is total rubbish.

You CANNOT go to the ER - do you not watch the news. You are being totally selfish again.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    That’s kind of irrelevant right now don’t you think?
    Its actually a great question. Your reaction and posts show the same amount of panic so...

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

You absolutely cannot just show up at the ER. Across the whole country now there are protocols you have to follow. This unfortunately isn’t just about you, but the many other people that could be very susceptible to this virus.

If you truly think you need to be seen right now then you need to call your local ER and discuss with them first. They’ll tell you what to do.

Re: Worried I may have the corona virus

You have had "this" since 14th March so have you been totally self-isolating?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information