I've been having bowel problems for a few months now. I try not to rush to the doctor for everything, but I'd been keeping an eye on things to see if they got worse, and they have. I haven't had any normal BMs in over a month- It's always constipation, with the occasional loose BM inbetween. There's also been flecks of blood when I wipe too (and less recently there's been a lot of blood at times). So I told myself if it got to this point I'd go to the doctor and request a colonoscopy- I went previously about the bleeding, and she said if it continued that I should come back and they'd arrange one.

Now that'd be fine, apart from the whole pandemic situation suddenly. I hate to bother them with my anxiety at a time like this when I know they're so busy. But, while it's PROBABLY not serious, I know these ARE potentially real bad symptoms that you're not supposed to ignore. Should I wait? But if it's something bad, the time it might take to wait could be really important. I'm not really sure what to do in this scenario...