Back in 2017, I had an ANA blood test and it was positive. It was then repeated 3 months later and it was still positive. The blood test was ordered by a new young doctor, when I talked to my regular doctor he was not concerned - all other labs were normal and I didn't have any severe symptoms.

About two weeks ago i had a full blood count, my doctor rang the next day and told me it came back normal except slight iron deficiency. The rest of the results would be ready later that week, I thought it was just an allergy test - apparently he had ordered another ANA test. The clinic is open only for Corona patients, so I went and checked the results myself... And the ANA was positive. Again. And higher.

I am not even particularly worried about lupus. I am worried about scleroderma, dermamyositis and cancer. I feel like it must be something bad. I don't have typical Lupus or RA symptoms such as joint pain, so my mind tells me it's something worse or a warning sign that, if I don't already have a horrible disease, I will get one soon...

Has anyone had a positive ANA several years in a row without it being serious?