Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Emmz's Covid19 in numbers thread (updated)

Re: Emmz's Covid19 in numbers thread (updated)

New Zealand latest update, covid cases are leveling off but we need to see a drop in numbers ...https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12322752

Hi WM Finally closing the beaches along the Gold Coast it’s about time.I just cannot believe that people still ignore the social distancing rules,the fines now are up to $13,000 and that still doesn’t deter people.
    Having spent 16days in isolation and now able too go out,I don’t think I want to,
    had everything delivered to me,it has just hit me I am scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    Hi WM Finally closing the beaches along the Gold Coast it’s about time.I just cannot believe that people still ignore the social distancing rules,the fines now are up to $13,000 and that still doesn’t deter people.
    Having spent 16days in isolation and now able too go out,I don’t think I want to,
    had everything delivered to me,it has just hit me I am scared.
    Wow! how come you can go out already? We are on day 12 of our month long lockdown and the PM is giving no clues as to how long it will be extended. We did 1 click n collect at the supermarket and that was enough, we're ordering the rest.

Yep I'll feel the same way if/when lockdown is lifted... I'll be scared. At least in our bubble (my partner and I) we're safe.

It's hard to understand why some just flout the rules and with such large fine. We have police patrolling the beaches so unless you live local to a beach, you can't use it.

We had some f**ktard coughing and sneezing on people in a supermarket while videoing himself, luckily he was identified, arrested, covid tested and spent a night in jail. His test was clear but he is being sentenced next month. He told reporters he was drunk and did it as a prank ...WTF!! Things would have been very serious if he'd have tested positive https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12322550

We can still go out and get the essentials WM, I have been in quarantine because I crossed the border.
    Having someone with you would be of comfort all my family are interstate I have a good neighbour who gave me some meals they would leave them at the door.
    I won’t be venturing into Bunnings or grocery shops will be shopping online.
    One thing that is good the Crime rate is down.
    You and your partner stay safe xx

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    We can still go out and get the essentials WM, I have been in quarantine because I crossed the border.
    Having someone with you would be of comfort all my family are interstate I have a good neighbour who gave me some meals they would leave them at the door.
    I won’t be venturing into Bunnings or grocery shops will be shopping online.
    One thing that is good the Crime rate is down.
    You and your partner stay safe xx
    Thanks Loralee1 all the best for you being alone in this (and to all Australians too) xx

Latest update 07/04/2020: Another drop in covid cases in New Zealand today offers more hope https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfc_id=1&objectid=1232313
    Latest update 08/04/2020: Lowest daily number of covid in 2 weeks ... https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12323463
    Last edited by WiseMonkey; 08-04-20 at 03:59.

Latest update 09/04/2020 day 15 of lockdown: Great news, biggest drop in confirmed covid cases since before lockdown

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12323880
    Last edited by WiseMonkey; 09-04-20 at 05:37.

Same over here WM
    I volunteered today to help feed the homeless

That’s great news. Well done NZ x

It’s scary when you think it’s doing better & then goes up again. Just keep doing what you can x

It will be interesting when the figures come in on Tuesday after the long weekend,still a lot of people gathering on some beaches in my neck of the woods.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information