Thread: Non Racing Heart

Non Racing Heart

Hi folks it's been quite sometime since I have been here, very few panic attacks happening to me which I'm thankful for, but still happens.

I've not experience a panic attack in quite some time and from what I remember when I do have them my heart races which actually calms me down strange enough because I know what it is and then I'm able to get myself out of it.

My question is I just had one recently or which felt to me to be a panic attack which my trigger is feeling nauseous but In this last episode I didn't have the racing heart which of course made me panic more due to the fact that's not common during my panic attacks not to have a racing heart.

I'm just wondering if any others have suffered panic attacks without the racing heart as I've never suffered one before without that.

Thanks Everyone

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk

Re: Non Racing Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Estranged View Post
    Hi folks it's been quite sometime since I have been here, very few panic attacks happening to me which I'm thankful for, but still happens.

I've not experience a panic attack in quite some time and from what I remember when I do have them my heart races which actually calms me down strange enough because I know what it is and then I'm able to get myself out of it.

My question is I just had one recently or which felt to me to be a panic attack which my trigger is feeling nauseous but In this last episode I didn't have the racing heart which of course made me panic more due to the fact that's not common during my panic attacks not to have a racing heart.

I'm just wondering if any others have suffered panic attacks without the racing heart as I've never suffered one before without that.

Thanks Everyone

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk
    I have had many panic attacks in the past couple of years. They don't come as often now, but it still happens just like everyone else and it is perfectly normal to have this emotion sometimes.

Anyway, I do recall having "panic attacks" but my heart did not race. This happens more and more often nowadays.

I'm not a doctor, but I believe that your heart may not be racing sometimes because you are getting better. Its possible that your body recognizes that you are just anxious and there is no threat, so the adrenaline doesn't kick in. I could be wrong, but with my experience, this is a sign of your self improvement excercise working. And you are getting better at managing your anxiety. 😊

Re: Non Racing Heart

Quote Originally Posted by kraby1 View Post
    I have had many panic attacks in the past couple of years. They don't come as often now, but it still happens just like everyone else and it is perfectly normal to have this emotion sometimes.

Anyway, I do recall having "panic attacks" but my heart did not race. This happens more and more often nowadays.

I'm not a doctor, but I believe that your heart may not be racing sometimes because you are getting better. Its possible that your body recognizes that you are just anxious and there is no threat, so the adrenaline doesn't kick in. I could be wrong, but with my experience, this is a sign of your self improvement excercise working. And you are getting better at managing your anxiety.
    Thanks Kraby1, makes perfect sense!

Sent from my Umidigi Smartphone using Tapatalk

Thread Information