Hello everyone,

Since the beginning of my anxiety fun-ride, I had a closer look at the heart since I didn't know why I was feeling dizzy etc. Later I realized that this was the anxiety playing tricks on me, the dizziness disappeared most of the time, so I got that good for me.

I was feeling like my heart was skipping beats, or feeling like a fast beat in my neck for a second or two. Two years ago had some EKG's, a heart ecography, a 24 hr heart rate monitor, nothing wrong was found.

My blood pressure is usually around 120 / 83 and my heart rate between 70 and 85. At nights it gets low to 48-58, at day depending of my activity between 100 and 110. I'm 6 ft 3 in tall and weighing about 96 kgs ( i need to shave some of the fat, i know)

I have an office / desk job, but I do look pretty fit, even tho I'm not going to the gym. Sometimes I'm doing some house jobs, allowing me to spend some effort. I try to avoid coffee, sodas, and other things that might have a boosting effect.

Today, in the lunch break I went to my backyard to cut a tree stump. Spent some effort with an axe, then with a hand saw and finally managed to push it to the ground. While I was doing this I noticed that my heart was beating pretty fast (I was rushing to finish the job so I could return to my laptop). After I moved the tree stump (about 30 kilograms) I felt that my heart was beating fast and I was having a faint feeling. Went into the house, drank some water as I was feeling the need to drink water then had a sit on the couch and took the blood pressure on the spot. The readings were the following: 117 / 66 and 109 bpm heart rate. Now, half an hour after, my heart rate is 76. It didn't decreased in 2-3 minutes to this value, but decreased steadily over 10-15 minutes.

What do you think about this? Does this make any sense to you guys? Any of you, reading this topic, had this kind of experiences?

Bless you all!