Thread: Faint feeling on high effort

Question Faint feeling on high effort

Hello everyone,

Since the beginning of my anxiety fun-ride, I had a closer look at the heart since I didn't know why I was feeling dizzy etc. Later I realized that this was the anxiety playing tricks on me, the dizziness disappeared most of the time, so I got that good for me.

I was feeling like my heart was skipping beats, or feeling like a fast beat in my neck for a second or two. Two years ago had some EKG's, a heart ecography, a 24 hr heart rate monitor, nothing wrong was found.

My blood pressure is usually around 120 / 83 and my heart rate between 70 and 85. At nights it gets low to 48-58, at day depending of my activity between 100 and 110. I'm 6 ft 3 in tall and weighing about 96 kgs ( i need to shave some of the fat, i know)

I have an office / desk job, but I do look pretty fit, even tho I'm not going to the gym. Sometimes I'm doing some house jobs, allowing me to spend some effort. I try to avoid coffee, sodas, and other things that might have a boosting effect.

Today, in the lunch break I went to my backyard to cut a tree stump. Spent some effort with an axe, then with a hand saw and finally managed to push it to the ground. While I was doing this I noticed that my heart was beating pretty fast (I was rushing to finish the job so I could return to my laptop). After I moved the tree stump (about 30 kilograms) I felt that my heart was beating fast and I was having a faint feeling. Went into the house, drank some water as I was feeling the need to drink water then had a sit on the couch and took the blood pressure on the spot. The readings were the following: 117 / 66 and 109 bpm heart rate. Now, half an hour after, my heart rate is 76. It didn't decreased in 2-3 minutes to this value, but decreased steadily over 10-15 minutes.

What do you think about this? Does this make any sense to you guys? Any of you, reading this topic, had this kind of experiences?

Bless you all!

Re: Faint feeling on high effort

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information