Thread: Left side throbbing ovary pain

Left side throbbing ovary pain

So on Thursday night I was full of stomach wind (tmi) apologies! I was able to release the wind but my tummy was soo bloated. On Friday morning I woke up in agony. My left side my abdomin was throbbing. It feel like someone had been punching me there as it felt bruised. It hurt ALL day I could barely stand at one point. I have been taking paracetamol and it does ease but it still hurts more so when my tummy is full of wind. I stupidly googled it and now scared I have a twisted ovary. I spoke it over with my mum who said if it was twisted I would be in soo much pain that Inwkuld be hospital. I don't want to go to the hospital or drs with what is going on but am.now scared.

Re: Left side throbbing ovary pain

Quote Originally Posted by Luja View Post
    So on Thursday night I was full of stomach wind (tmi) apologies! I was able to release the wind but my tummy was soo bloated. On Friday morning I woke up in agony. My left side my abdomin was throbbing. It feel like someone had been punching me there as it felt bruised. It hurt ALL day I could barely stand at one point. I have been taking paracetamol and it does ease but it still hurts more so when my tummy is full of wind. I stupidly googled it and now scared I have a twisted ovary. I spoke it over with my mum who said if it was twisted I would be in soo much pain that Inwkuld be hospital. I don't want to go to the hospital or drs with what is going on but am.now scared.
    If is like it is sore when I stand up and I can feel it with each step I take. My skin is sore to touch too I hope I have just twisted my body and pulled a muscle but I feel its doubtful

How old are you Luja?
    We do get cysts every month when we ovulate & they release the egg, so ovulation pain can be quite common. Sometimes though the cysts stay a little longer & can hurt when they naturally go on their own. So it could be something like that. Keep taking paracetamol & also use a hot water bottle or heat pad if you have one x

Thank you for replying. I am 37. I have the marina coil in but I know its definitely not that as I have had that move before and it's a different type of pain. I have got myself soo scared, when I went to bed on Thursday I kept.on quickly turning from one side to the other and it was like something went ping! I am going to take paracetamol and hope.its not something bad.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Very very painful lower left abdomin, trapped wind and now extremely bloated.

On Thursday night I had a lot of trapped wind and found I couldn't pass much of it, I kept tossing and turning in bed to try and pass it .... Friday morning my left side by my ovarys was throbbing I was slightly bleeding too but this started on Thursday morning so just assumed it's my normal time to bleed. By Friday afternoon my abdomin is sensitive to touch, when I walk it feels painful and sitting down was hurting. Since Friday I am now soo bloated and keep pooping whenever I eat even the smallest thing. My left side feels bruised and hurts and I am incredibly bloated and feel it. I really do not want to go to hospital given the current state of affairs soo I stupidly googled my symptoms which states the BIG C word! I am scared it could be this or a twisted ovary. My hubby is trying to reassure me by saying it could be a pulled muscle where I was straining to get the wind out and the tossing and turning in bed. Please help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luja View Post
    Thank you for replying. I am 37. I have the marina coil in but I know its definitely not that as I have had that move before and it's a different type of pain. I have got myself soo scared, when I went to bed on Thursday I kept.on quickly turning from one side to the other and it was like something went ping! I am going to take paracetamol and hope.its not something bad.
    If paracetamol is helping then it will hopefully get better soon.
    If the pain gets worse & you get a temperature then you should probably get medical advice.
    But I’m sure it’s nothing too bad ok x

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Me again, so we are now day 6. The pain is still there however I am now not taking paracetamol purely because I am worried of running low during this time. I have had soo much gas build up too but managed to release some. I am.still really worried Inhave done something bad but still frightened to call the dr incase he says go to the hospital. I mean surely if I am.not taking paracetamol the pain must be a little less or am.I getting use to it l. My hubby still thinks I have managed to.pull a muscle.

Thread Information