So I'm in a state where the virus is bad. Not so much in my area but same state. We are under orders to stay home unless it's for food or meds. We are 2 weeks in but we are actually 3 in this house because my daughter had flu before it really hit our state. I'm having a hard time dealing with my anxiety. Same questions keep going through my head.
1) what if I have a heart problem and need to go to dr? I have seen a cardiologist numerous times and they assure me my symptoms are normal but I still always have chest pain and occasional palps.
2) what if my kids needs a dr?
3) what if we have to go to hospital and we get the virus?
4) I miss my parents and grandma I usually see them at least a few times a week. This is especially hard on my kids.
I'm a stay at home mom so I'm used to being home. But not being able to leave is making me feel very closterphobic. We have a little less then an acre so we can go outside but its still pretty cold outside.
My husband has a real respirator and a tyvek suit and gloves to wear grocery shopping. I'm not even upset about this like I was. I'm scared of me and my family getting the virus.
What if my parents or grandma get the virus and god forbid end up in the hospital worst case scenario. How could I visit them to say good bye?? This all seems like alot and I'm feeling very overwhelmed