Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So scared

Re: So scared

Tried the armpit one in myself and it was reading really low

I don’t think you can give them ear ones when they are that little can you.

Maybe try when he’s asleep and relaxed.

I'm so sorry you're having to worry about this!

Are you breastfeeding? If so, if you're fighting off the virus you'll give antibodies of it to your baby through the breastmilk.

Also, like other have said, very few babies have gotten ill even if exposed.

As far as the temperature, I've found since becoming a mother that you absolutely know when your child has a fever. It's unmistakeable, both because they feel ill and get fussy and because the feel of their skin is very noticeably warmer, even when it's a low fever. I've always known my daughter has a fever just from touching her before I take her temp.

What state are you in? If you're really worried there may be a drive up test center near you.

Thank you for that, I keep telling myself he always feels a bit warm and he's eating and playing normally so he must be ok. I'm in California so they are only testing very sick people.

So I was doing great for awhile but now my fiance has to go back to working in the office. I'm so distressed over it as California cases are surging right now! To make matters worse I picked up smoking again out of boredom and anxiety and then last week I went to the dentist, doctor and auto shop. So now I'm wondering if I was careful enough because I have a constant heavy feeling in my chest. Could be reflux, smoking, anxiety or covid. Currently waiting on results for that garbage antibody test even though my doctor said it not very accurate. I'm trying to get her to give me a chest x ray to rule out anything scary. I'm also terrified that if I did get it when my fiance did that there's long term lung damage. Yes, I'm spiraling out of control but I'm just at a loss right now. I'm so scared of dying.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information