Thread: 12 Medical Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

12 Medical Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic

Below is a list of twelve medical experts whose opinions on the Coronavirus outbreak contradict the official narratives of the MSM, and the memes so prevalent on social media.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/24/...Bin_etifOv2hGS

Re: 12 Medical Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic

Quote Originally Posted by Panicattacka View Post
    Below is a list of twelve medical experts whose opinions on the Coronavirus outbreak contradict the official narratives of the MSM, and the memes so prevalent on social media.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/24/...Bin_etifOv2hGS
    Very interesting and enlightening viewpoints, though must still be viewed with caution at this current stage.

I know it's still very much a case of 'damned if do, damned if don't', and still cannot make my own mind up as to whether or not this is just 'another' flu virus that lasts longer than usual, and may have been overhyped, and as a likely consequence of this CV pandemic we have all become more hypervigilant towards flus and viruses in general, where otherwise we probably wouldn't have made such a big deal. Or that it is an actual extremely serious international threat that has been underestimated and downplayed by many. All of a highly controversial subject, whatever the event or viewpoint.

Still, only time can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Very interesting and enlightening viewpoints, though must still be viewed with caution at this current stage.

I know it's still very much a case of 'damned if do, damned if don't', and still cannot make my own mind up as to whether or not this is just 'another' flu virus that lasts longer than usual, and may have been overhyped, and as a likely consequence of this CV pandemic we have all become more hypervigilant towards flus and viruses in general, where otherwise we probably wouldn't have made such a big deal. Or that it is an actual extremely serious international threat that has been underestimated and downplayed by many. All of a highly controversial subject, whatever the event or viewpoint.

Still, only time can tell.
    Just to add, it's probably the proverbial 'fear of the unknown' that is no doubt the biggest spanner in the works ATM

An interesting read especially if you believe there is a conspiracy theory around CV . Experts can have their opinions like anyone else and they're not always right, in fact they're quite often wrong.

OK after watching the first youtube video of the German expert, he alludes to the extreme measures put in place to slow/stop COVID-19. And that these measures will shorten the lives of elderly people.

Straight away I thought of my Dad. An automatic response we may say based on an emotional reaction. Perhaps but since this whole COVID-19 thing kicked off, my Dad has gone downhill. He was fine at the start of January but gradually his condition worsened and I often thought it was because of the media frenzy over this virus. I still believe that. I mean,look what its done to us?? A man of 90 is surely going to struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    OK after watching the first youtube video of the German expert, he alludes to the extreme measures put in place to slow/stop COVID-19. And that these measures will shorten the lives of elderly people.

Straight away I thought of my Dad. An automatic response we may say based on an emotional reaction. Perhaps but since this whole COVID-19 thing kicked off, my Dad has gone downhill. He was fine at the start of January but gradually his condition worsened and I often thought it was because of the media frenzy over this virus. I still believe that. I mean,look what its done to us?? A man of 90 is surely going to struggle.
    This is what I worry about too. I fear we're rapidly getting into a situation where "the cure is worse than the disease". I found this quote by the German expert in the first video particularly chilling:

"The life expectancy of millions is being shortened. The horrifying impact on the world economy threatens the existence of countless people. The consequences on medical care are profound. Already services to patients in need are reduced, operations cancelled, tests postponed, practices empty, hospital personnel dwindling. All this will impact profoundly on our whole society."

Thread Information