Hi All - Male here, just under 40 yrs old. Have HA for quite some time and my recent scare and constant worry, for the past 1.5 yrs, is Scleroderma.

Started with possible Raynaud last winter. Feet get very cold. Wear slippers all the time. They sometimes get a purple tingle to them when really cold or with extreme anxiety and emotion. They sometimes burn when out in the cold and get slightly blotchy/white at the top of the big toe. This came out of nowhere after a death in the family/emotional trauma.

Had negative ANA, blood flow test etc and everything was fine.

Then came gastritis/gerd. Had an endoscopy and this went away after it. There were no findings. Stomach is ok for now. I think the fear of scleroderma really got my nerves and stomach irritated.

Then came spider veins on my face after a sunburn. Tiny little capillaries; keep getting more and more. Have been to family care and two dermatologists who said it was nothing or mild Rosacea. Also had red dots on my body and hand and was told this is all normal. I keep noticing more and more little red veins on my face (I’m very pale).

Here I am in full panic. Have a ton of symptoms and blown off by every doctor I’ve seen. I feel better for a couple of hours after an appointment and then start googling. Then more and more symptoms appear that match scleroderma. The family doctor doesn’t think I need to go back to rheumatology ( 3 ANA and other tests over the past 6 years all negative). On top of this I have extreme visual disturbances.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.