Thread: Sudden weakness

Sudden weakness

Hi all

I have been a member of no more panic for a long time but stop using it as I managed to get myself at least 90% better I would say. But the last 6 months has been horrendous my health anxiety has returned with a vengeance.

I have been stressed at work and now in the current climate even more so I am a front line NHS worker so as you can imagine my anxiety off the scale right now .But this started before all this kicked off its just a bit worse now.

I keep getting these attacks where all of a sudden I get these terrible feeling's of weakness I get this butterfly feeling in my stomach but times that normal butterfly feeling by 1000 and that's how bad it feels . I feel so weak that I feel I'm going to collapse sometimes. I get it on and off all day some days but today it's not left me . Blood sugar readings OK I'm not diabetic but checked my readings when this happens and they are OK. BP OK. Had all my bloods done about 6 weeks ago all OK too. It seems to be worse before and during my period but happens any time. It's like a blood sugar drop feeling but as I said I checked this and blood sugar OK. Today it's so bad I can hardly walk the length of myself I'm so weak. It gets worse then eases off then hits bad again.

Can this really be anxiety?

Thanks in advance for your help xx
    Last edited by molly15; 29-03-20 at 16:59.

Re: Sudden weakness

Hi I also meant to add that this feeling seems to start from my stomach a terrible weak feeling and then spreads all over my body . It's blooming awful . I'm 43 and thinking all sorts .

Thread Information