It's affecting other aspects of my mental health more, I think. I'm definitely feeling more depressed (unusual for me) because I really, really miss interacting with people outside my home. And, I have just a general blanket of anxiety that is making me completely unfocused on work, school, and parenting, so I fee like I'm failing at all the things. Being cooped up is making me feel insane and I just burst into tears at random moments.

As for health anxiety, the one thing that is being affected are my worries about my fibroids. I am supposed to have a hysterectomy May 13 that most likely won't happen. It hasn't been canceled yet, but I would have to start my pre-op testing after April 13 and I can't imagine heading to my doctor's office for blood work and a chest x-ray in two weeks. Stress really makes my symptoms worse, so I've been really physically uncomfortable the last few weeks and get bursts of panic that something will happen that requires me to go to the ER. I had a past fibroid end in emergency surgery 9 years ago, so I'm really on edge about them right now. Right now I have at least 5 and my uterus is the size of a 5 month pregnancy, so I can't really stop thinking about them since they jut out of my abdomen...

Surprisingly my contamination issues aren't AS bad right now because we're staying in the house. But, I struggle a lot when we need to bring anything into the home. It took me 2.5 hours to wash and put away all our groceries two weeks ago and we have a pick up scheduled for next week that I'm already dreading. I haven't gotten the mail in 2 weeks because I don't want to touch it... But, in the day to day I'm not worried too much about contamination.