Hi All,
I had been doing so good with my health anxiety. Nevertheless, being stuck in the house has ramped it up. It’s very frustrating and discouraging.

I have an appointment with my regular doctor at the end of April; however, I had an event tonight that worried me. As usual, I don’t know how to deal with this. I don’t know if I should pounce on it or wait until I see my doctor in a few weeks.

I’ve been recovering from a UTI and felt good today for the first time in a few days. I wanted to get my housework all caught and was super tired when I went to bed. As I was laying there trying to go to sleep I suddenly started to worry that maybe I had left the freezer in my garage open. I was really tired, but knowing I wouldn’t go sleep until I checked, I got up and went out to the garage. On the way back into the house, my vision went black for a second. It really scared me.

I feel fine now, although still tired. I just don’t know what to do. It was so quick. Have any of you had something like this happen? Do you think I need to see someone immediately, or can I wait?