Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Worried I may have the corona virus

Re: So terrified

Today I’ve had a dry cough way more than usual and now I’m really starting to panic.. Can you have this virus with dry cough but no fever? A lot of the stories I’ve read most people had the flu like symptoms first like fever body aches etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    Today I’ve had a dry cough way more than usual and now I’m really starting to panic.. Can you have this virus with dry cough but no fever? A lot of the stories I’ve read most people had the flu like symptoms first like fever body aches etc.
    honestly I’ve had the same issues today. Feel like I need to clear my throat a lot and my nose is constantly drippy. But, my eyes keep itching too so I keep thinking it’s probably allergies. I take my temp once a day since I’m an “essential” worker and it’s always normal - so who knows really

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    honestly I’ve had the same issues today. Feel like I need to clear my throat a lot and my nose is constantly drippy. But, my eyes keep itching too so I keep thinking it’s probably allergies. I take my temp once a day since I’m an “essential” worker and it’s always normal - so who knows really
    What worries me is I don’t have any runny nose or itchy eyes so it can’t be allergies in my instance..

Here’s the thing though. If you, or I for that matter, end up catching this thing - we have a 98% chance of being just fine. And like a 85-90% chance of it not even being that serious. Those are pretty good odds really. Try to focus on the positive and not the negative. I know it’s super hard because the same thoughts go thru my mind too. But - we have to keep battling the negative thoughts back.

Here’s the thing though. If you, or I for that matter, end up catching this thing - we have a 98% chance of being just fine. And like a 85-90% chance of it not even being that serious. Those are pretty good odds really. Try to focus on the positive and not the negative. I know it’s super hard because the same thoughts go thru my mind too. But - we have to keep battling the negative thoughts back.
    Aren’t they saying that 80% have mild issues and 15% have moderate to severe issues? 15% is a lot and I’m scared I’m on that 15%.

What worries me is I don’t have any runny nose or itchy eyes so it can’t be allergies in my instance..
    I don’t have either of those things at the moment either but I do have a sore throat a cough and headaches that are 100% allergies as they can’t be anything else.
    Hope your cough sorts it’s self out soon Hypo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Aren’t they saying that 80% have mild issues and 15% have moderate to severe issues? 15% is a lot and I’m scared I’m on that 15%.
    I think it somewhat depends where you live but the briefing I watched yesterday said the critical numbers were trending a little lower than expected. Regardless, 15% is still low. How bout focusing on the 85% instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight-mouse View Post
    I don’t have either of those things at the moment either but I do have a sore throat a cough and headaches that are 100% allergies as they can’t be anything else.
    Hope your cough sorts it’s self out soon Hypo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you mouse I hope your allergies get better as well.

I think it somewhat depends where you live but the briefing I watched yesterday said the critical numbers were trending a little lower than expected. Regardless, 15% is still low. How bout focusing on the 85% instead!
    Easier said then done I just have the worst of luck I could easily see me being in the 15 percent..

I understand hypo. Believe it or not many of us here are in the same boat. We automatically look at the negatives before the positives. Just keep repeating the positive until you believe it. That’s what I’m trying to do.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information