Thread: Don’t Really Know Where Else to Post This, Looking for Support

Don’t Really Know Where Else to Post This, Looking for Support

Hi guys. This is totally about Covid. So I have been having such bad health anxiety. And the compulsion to google a lot. When I google I get scared because everything is about people dying, and young healthy people too, the numbers are high, we are locked in our homes, life is so different. I just can’t seem to get away from the fear. It feels like this virus is just out side waiting to get me. Do any of you guys feel like that? I’m constantly checking for symptoms. Like today I thought one side of my throat was starting to hurt. Now I’m wondering if my throat is dry and cough like. It feels funny again. Im scared to go to sleep because what if I wake up with it. I could literally do the what if’s all night long. We have good hygiene and we are following all the rules but I can’t help but think something bad is going to happen. I’m Just really scared. And looking for others out there who are trying to navigate this and their anxiety and their fear.

Re: Don’t Really Know Where Else to Post This, Looking for Support

You’re not alone, we have lots of threads about it here.
    How do you normally relax?

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    You’re not alone, we have lots of threads about it here.
    How do you normally relax?
    Honestly idk anymore. Is that bad? I feel like I used the gym as an outlet the most and without it it’s been hard to burn off my thoughts. I’ve Been running but it’s not the same as lifting. What do you do to relax?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Regards

Elen Admin

Thread Information