Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help bladder problem

Re: Please help bladder problem

Quote Originally Posted by molly15 View Post
    Thanks for your reply there is certain meds here for over active bladder but at the moment can't get to see my own doc because of the virus . I can actually feel my bladder go into spasms not painful just can feel it moving about and the constant need to pee is taking over my life .Thank you again xx
    Hi again!

So pyridium is different from over active bladder meds. You might be able to buy them over the counter. They’re also sold in the US as AZO. Outside of meds you can try relaxing the pelvic floor by doing diaphragmatic breathing. You will need to do that a few days before seeing a difference. But it does make a difference! I experience what you are describing and it is not pleasant. I’m sorry you are struggling with this!

Thanks for your reply . I will look into some of the things you suggest . The deep breathing definitely helps . My anxiety is so bad today just not coping at all xxx

Bladder issues or prolapse?

Hi can anyone please tell me if they have ever had bladder pressure and constant peeing ? It's not uti as been sent to lab but was put on antibiotics anyway and symptoms seem to go but came back 2 weeks ago. Soon as I pee I feel it straight away that I need to go again .Can't actually get to see a doc just speak on phone and they just say try more antibiotics. I'm in my mid forties and wondering if it could be peri or prolapse. I've had twins 16years ago and I've noticed that in between my vagina and anus feels heavy and full if that makes sense . Or is it just a bladder issue . I would love to hear from anyone who has been through similar.

Thank you

Molly xxx

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Now I've just realised this constant peeing can be ovarian cancer. I'm so so scared xx

Hi Molly, firstly I would like to Applaud and thank you and all other NHS frontline workers for their bravery and tremendous valuable work.

I am male so cannot relate to female issues down below but I can say that I have had exactly the same symptoms as you since Feb. Started with horrendous pain in my lower abdomen which I wondered if was caused by weight gain and my trousers. Was told by a nurse no and to go to the Dr. Dr checked urine which showed blood. Was sent sent off to be checked and prescribed antibiotics. Just to say I felt pretty lousy too. Tests came back inconclusive so was asked to provide another sample. I felt better for a week after completing the antibiotics but the pain returned. The second pee sample still showed blood and was sent to the lab. This time it showed E Coli. I was given another week of antibiotic but still felt rough. Was asked to provide another pee sample which was checked and was negative - though not sure about the blood. The dr told me to stop the antibiotics as the infection had cleared and some of the symptoms that I was describing could have been side effects to the meds. I have still felt rough on and off and with everything going on, this had been pushed to the side. I went to A&E in March for another reason and asked for the urine to be dipped. It showed a small amount of blood. How they can tell if it’s a small or large amount fazes me, but being a nurse you may know. I spoke with another GP yesterday who has requested that I provide another urine sample and have a PSA test. Strangely, I have felt immense pressure at times between my testicles and anus. I thought it was a build up of wind but I’ve since read, which I try not to do, that it could be due to an enlarged prostate. This also can mimic bladder issues and cause blood in the urine.

I had something similar 10 years xx ago which I was really rough for a while. They never did get to the bottom of it. It’s very unusual for men to get UTi’s so this has totally fathomed me.

Keep safe and I hope that you get some answers and relief soon

Hi Molly, did you get any resolution to your bladder problem? I'm going through something similar at the moment x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information