Thread: Pregnant????

Pregnant????

Might get a bit graphic here. Beware. My period is due soon. Within a few days. I had a few drops of brownish blood in my panties today and that was it. I'm not on any BC but we are using condoms and my husband pulls out. I'm freaking out.i do not want to be prego and before people start asking I cant be on hormonal BC because it gives me bad palps and anxiety. We had sex twice this month, I'm 34. This would be a 3rd kid and I just dont want it. We dont have room. I think I would be considering abortion and my husband would hate that and we would argue over it. I would have to do it without him knowing. I cant just run out to the store to get a test because we are under quarantine and I stay home with the kids so he would know something was up. I could order a test online but that would take a few days to arrive.

Re: Pregnant????

I would say at this point, wait to see if your period comes as normal. I wouldn’t worry until I was late, if it was me.

Agreed, don't panic for now, the state of the world at the moment is enough to make anybody's hormones wonky.

if you are using condoms and your husband pulls out, at the same time.... I don't see how you can ever get pregnant.

I’m sure you’re fine. A test couldn’t tell much now anyway, so don’t waste your money.

Stressful. I begged him to get a Vasectomy but he wont. I have tried a few different pills and even had mirena but they make my anxiety so bad I cant function.

HI sunflower,

i could have have written this myself except I a accidentally missed two pills. Me thinking of a medical or teleabortion.

i wondered how you got on ?

me180 xx

It seems almost impossible that you could be pregnant.

If you're very worried, you could take a First Response Early Response test now. They're accurate very early.

The chances of you being pregnant are near impossible. I can understand the worry the worry though. Health anxiety can be quite obsessive, so I’m not surprised you’re feeling this way.

Thread Information