For the past week or two, when I've taken my Blood Pressure every night, about 2 or 3 times during the last couple weeks, I've had a Diastolic of 56-58, then it goes back into the 60's. My systolic is in the low 100's.

I'm 32 female, Hypothyroid (on Eltroxin 50mg), I'm also taking 10mg of Propranolol for the last year or so for anxiety. I'm not sure if this is contributing to it.

I'm using a wrist Blood Pressure monitor that I hold up to my chest as directed, but not sure if its completely accurate, but it has me feeling incredibly anxious as I haven't had a 50's reading before, its only the last couple weeks its happened 2 or 3 times, I've put it on, and Diastolic popped up 56-58, then I took it again a couple times and it goes up to the 60's.

Because I suffer with severe anxiety, and with the worldwide pandemic which has me super anxious and worried everyday, especially caring for my parents, I'm afraid to talk to anyone about it, and I feel very scared right now. As soon as I looked it up it said Diastolic Heart Failure. So, beside the virus, I'm in panic mode again, and its like wildfire in my head.

Sometimes I do get a tight chest, and sometimes at night as I'm falling asleep I wake up feeling like I can't breath, and not its making me think.

I feel very selfish even posting this, but I'm so very afraid right now.