Crazy, crazy times at the moment, so right now is not the best time for my anxiety levels! I’m experiencing a sort of sore throat but not sore, it’s more that I feel I have to constantly swallow and clear my throat as I feel like it is obstructed, that something is making it uncomfortable, almost like there is mucus there.

I’ve been having this problem for a while, a few years, but it has never got to this stage where it is happening every day. I visited my GP around about a month ago about the problem, they took a look and said my throat looks inflamed and asked the usual questions, if I’m losing weight at a unnatural way, which I’m not as far as I know and if I’m having trouble swallowing food/drinks, which I’m also not. I was put on antibiotics which didn’t do much really.

The thing is, I just don’t know what it is. I have my problems with IBS, I’m not sure if I have acid reflux but I have been told it is very likely I have it even though I have never once actually brought anything up despite feeling sick. I will get that sick feeling, a burning sensation at the back of my throat, my mouth will dry up, I will keep swallowing and I clench my teeth as soon as a wave of nausea comes on. Sometimes too I will have a lot of gas/burping when I move around, which seems to relieve it ever so slightly, but then it will be back again in a short while. I’m just well and truly stumped as to what it is. I take tablets for anxiety too which I’ve started taking again given the stress with everything that is going on right now, but I’d like to know if anyone else is experiencing what I am experiencing? Would love to share thoughts.

Thankyou!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk